Christmas Cards - what, too early?

Needed a kick of inspiration, so I joined a card swap with the SU group to which I belong. Theme is using products from Stampin' Up! new holiday catalog. I'm a sucker for kitschy images, so when I first laid eyes on "Signs of Santa" stamp set and coordinating framelit/dies and Designer Series Paper, I knew I had to place an order ASAP!

My card's inspiration came from "Double Triangle Fold" tutorial on SplitCoastStampers.com



Supplies:
Paper - Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Whisper White, Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps - Signs of Santa Photopolymer
Framelits/Dies - Santa's Signposts, Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals
Accessories - Blends (alcohol markers - Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Ivory, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral); Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes, Poppy Parade 1/2" textured weave ribbon; adhesive


Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art impressions