Some cards I've been working on as of late..

For a fellow gambler - part of the #imbringingbirthdaysback campaign I participated in earlier this year. He put a "like" on my fb post..so I made/sent this card. Inspired from a sheet of Karen Frost stickers I'd found in my scrapbooking stash. Also used gold metallic thread (behind the Royal Flush sticker) and my own scribble ("hey...").

Remembered this funny quote from a dish towel I'd seen in a gift shop. Thought it'd make a good sentiment for this birthday card. Haven't decided on its recipient yet.. may have to make more!

Mojo (our tabby-mix) turns 5 next month! This is his birthday card to his 4 siblings (biological). They're city cats and live with my cousin. Created Mojo's "likeness" from Stampin' Up!'s Fox Builder Punch. Added finishing touches with a Sharpie and sponged SU's Soft Suede ink around the edges.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art impressions